Your rental price includes:
- Daily price: A rate for the car set by the owner
- Mileage: 100 miles per day, limited to 600 miles per trip
- Insurance & roadside assistance: Full coverage for all trips
- Drivy service fee: A £3 fee per trip that helps us operate the platform
Your final rental price will depend on several factors, such as the duration of your trip and the cost of insurance (dependent on the car category).
The rental price doesn’t include:
- Fuel: If you return the car with less fuel than it had at the start, you’ll be charged for the missing fuel plus a refill fee. More information on our fuel policy here.
- Extra mileage: If you drive more than the included mileage, you’ll be charged for the extra. More information on mileage here.
- Insurance excess reduction (optional): Add this option to reduce the fees you’d have to pay in case of damage or an accident. More information here.
- Additional fees: You’ll incur extra charges if you return the car late, dirty, or far away from where you were supposed to bring it back.