Our insurance cover has been designed to protect you in the event of any damage to your vehicle, or damage or injury to a third party caused by a driver during the rental. Your no-claims bonus won't be affected.
In the event of an accident, the driver pays the repair costs up to the amount of the excess, and the insurer pays the rest.
Drivy provides cover against third-party liability, damage to your vehicle and fire or theft, whether by the driver or a third party. Find out more about the insurance cover.
Our roadside assistance service covers vehicle towing and transport to the garage to pick up your vehicle in the event of an accident or breakdown. Find out more about our roadside assistance service.
We accept 'normal' cars weighing less than 3.5 tonnes. Luxury cars, motorbikes, camper vans and quad bikes are not accepted. Find out more about the vehicles accepted by Drivy.
You are also responsible for checking that the driver complies with the driver insurance conditions.
- What could invalidate my insurance cover?
- Can I opt out of Drivy’s insurance cover if my own insurance policy allows me to lend my vehicle to other drivers?
- Can I cancel my usual insurance cover if my car is only used for hire?
- What happens if the driver is dishonest and does not respect the insurance conditions?
Drivy's insurance covers accidents (damage to property and personal injury), fire and theft.
If you are responsible for an incident, the maximum you will be required to pay is the amount of the Drivy excess. You can reduce this excess by selecting the "excess reduction" option. Find out more about the insurance excess.
- Be at least 21 years old and have held a driving licence for at least 2 years
- Use a payment method in your own name
- Remain in the permitted European countries (view the full list)
In the event of a breakdown or accident, our 24/7 roadside assistance service will take care of the car passengers and provide them with transport to their destination or back home. Find out more about our roadside assistance service.
Here you can find the specific insurance certificate and applicable contracts. If you have any questions regarding these documents, please get in touch.