Back to jobs listings
Local Content & Community Manager, UK
Growth & Marketing - London - Intern
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Keep our communities engaged, create great content and localise copy.
What you'll work on
- Manage and moderate the Drivy UK Facebook and Instagram pages, including our owners’ Facebook page. Be our online advocate, promoting and strengthening our service’s online reputation.
- Manage influencer relations and new partnership opportunities.
- Create local marketing and communications content. Implement fresh ideas for engaging, useful and up-to-date content. Analyse current trends in social media, content, and influencer marketing and adapt them to our needs.
- Localise all our Product and Marketing copywriting, ensuring our tone of voice is respected. This includes adapting creative campaigns, product features, Terms of Service updates, help centre articles as well as emails and newsletters.
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Mathilde, our Marketing Manager UK
- You’ll also work closely with Kim, our Copywriter and Content Strategist in Paris
What you'll bring to the table
- Ability to write compelling copy that’s catchy, current, and completely error-free
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: results are what drives you, and you are not afraid to question the status quo or jump in to help out a team member.
- Have a proven track record of growing an online community
- 1+ year experience in community management, social media, and content creation
- Experience in copywriting and/or journalism is a plus
- Fluent in English (your written English is impeccable and you understand the subtleties of British English)
What we offer
- Being part of a great team of people working on the UK: 6 young people working on biz dev, account management, marketing and comms.
- Cool offices in WeWork Old Street.
- Start-up spirit, projects move forward quickly and your opinion counts.