Back to jobs listings
Head of People
Corporate - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- We're looking for a seasoned, motivated and inspiring leader with strong skills in hiring, developing and coaching outstanding teams. The Head of People will be directly responsible for scaling organization and HR processes to match our rapid growth in Europe (corresponding to former Drivy entity).
- You will need proven operational prowess and a growth mindset, as well as the ability to manage a team to execute Getaround’s vision. You'll work closely with each department of the European entity, while having direct relationship with Global People & Culture department based in San Francisco.
What you'll be working on
- You’ll have to hire and retain the most outstanding people and make them as happy, motivated and productive as possible. You will be fully responsible for all HR related matters in Europe : organization, training, culture, recruitment, compensation policy, performance management, internal mobility, employment legislation...
- Work on the integration plan between Getaround and Drivy (recently acquired)
- Roll-out all HR processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, training & development programs, etc)
- Hiring: manage recruiters, supervise recruitment processes, directly hunt senior hires
- Provide guidance and overall leadership on workforce planning, succession planning, benchmarking, talent acquisition strategy, retention actions, etc.
- Develop and implement competitive compensation and benefits plans
- Promote Getaround’s culture, values and employer branding internally and externally
- Maintain best relationships with the employee representatives
- Coach managers about people management issues to support our business operations.
- Identify and implement training programs for all our employees
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive management regarding key organisational and management issues
Who you'll be working with
- Direct Reporting to Simon, our COO for Europe
- Dotted line to Getaround VP Global Head of People (based in San Francisco)
- You'll be working with all offices in Europe - four offices so far in Paris (European HQ), Berlin, Barcelona and London - and have direct relationship
- You’ll manage a team currently composed of six people (two recruiters, one HR manager, three office and IT managers), with the possibility of increasing staff in the future to fulfil the recruitment and retention objectives.
What you'll bring to the table
- Bilingual in English and French
- 10+ years experience, including HR functions within a fast growing and international environment • Specific expertise in Talent Acquisition, in order to directly take charge of the most senior positions
- Ability to understand business issues and participate in shaping the company’s organisation Excellent communications skills, you’re able to quickly build strong relationships and circulate internally the values of the company
- Excellent communications skills, you’re able to quickly build strong relationships and circulate internally the values of the company
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.