Back to jobs listings
Customer Relationship Project Manager
Customer Support - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more livable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading car sharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As a part of the Customer Service (CS) department, you will be working across all countries on different CS-facing-challenges. Two main topics you will be involved in:
- Improving customer experience, optimising customer satisfaction and reducing our contact rate
- Managing performance and workforce
What you'll be working on
- Customer management
- Identify, quantify and analyse all pain points highlighted by our clients in order to help relevant departments to resolve them.
- Act as the customers' voice, delivering customer insights based on different departments’ needs
- Build an optimal contact workflow and organisation in order to improve efficiency
- Performance management
- Reporting: design, maintain and improve CS dashboards and reporting
- KPIs: Deep analysis of CS-specific KPIs, contact rate, CSAT and customer retention. Understand the correlation between different KPIs and draw conclusions and suggestions based on your analysis.
- Tools: formalise and improve CS tools for optimal processes, benchmark and implement new tools (chatbot, AI voice management, etc.)
- Budget & Cost: Build an annual budget forecast model for the CS department, all by optimising the cost structure of the department while increasing customer satisfaction
Who you'll work with
- Inside the Customer Service Department, you will be reporting to Mengxin, in charge of Operation Performance and Innovation
- You will be based in our European HQ in Paris.
- You will also be working across all countries with different Ops Managers and different outsourcing centers (Spain, Morocco, Madagascar).
What you'll bring to the table
- Graduated from a top engineering or business school (Bac +5)
- A first experience in consulting or in a fast-growing startup would be appreciated
- Highly results-oriented and analytical
- Team player and great project management skills
- Fluent in English (another European language is a plus)
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.