Back to jobs listings
Fleet Development Director, London
Sales - London - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Drivy initially accepted only private owners, and started accepting professional fleets 2 years ago. Fleets are already growing fast, and we now want to take acquisition of new carsharing fleets on the platform to the next level. The objective is to get tens of thousands of self-service cars in every significant city.
What you'll work on
- Fleet sales strategy: identify the potential of each segment (car rental, entrepreneurs, auto dealers, leasing companies) adapt priorities for each country taking into account local specific potential
- Execute fleet sales strategy globally, relying on dotted lines leadership of our countries' sales and account management teams
- Fleet services: identify the key external services needed to empower our fleet partners, negotiate and manage procurement of those services: parking, financing, cleaning, valet etc.
- Be the voice of fleet partners at Drivy for the developments needed for them to join and grow tenfold - insurance and product mainly
- We will measure success mostly by the size of the total fleets you have acquired
What you'll bring to the table
- Knowledge of the fleet sector (TCO, MRT, leasing, buy-back, fleet management, telematics...). Specific knowledge of carsharing or car rental fleet management obviously a plus
- 10 years+ sales and business development skills
- Fluent english and international exposure
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.